Saturday, January 8, 2011

Owner Of A Condo Bill Heating

flood in Gerolstein

In most places the Trier region of the apex was reached by the floods in the last 12-24 hours. The Moselle today I looked only on the Pfalzel Bridge, "which has flooded some fields - at the beginning of my train ride through Kylltal or rather the Kylltal lakes.

The Kyll has already reached its peak, but decreases only slowly, so even large areas in the valley are flooded by water. Out of the train I took no pictures, but here are some pictures from Gerolstein this afternoon (15 clock):
City Park Gerolstein

Helen
the source is accessible only by rubber boots ...

... in winter but anyway shut

Addendum:
I found on Youtube a very fresh video that could not fit better on my post: You can see the flooded parking lots, parts of the Gerolsteiner -bubble-premises and agricultural areas in the Kylltal. Thumbs up for the maker of this video!

0 comments:

Post a Comment