Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Online Belladonna Film

time-lapse video

In recent weeks I met on the Internet often time-lapse videos, until I myself wanted to do one. I was thinking of images of lively pedestrian streets, busy main roads or railway stations.

For my first attempt had now but for now the rather unspectacular view from a window of my serve, when I thought of the sunset. However, even though I had first experience with staying power my camera (Canon Ixus 950IS) make, because this only takes videos up to 60 minutes, making it the sunset was unfortunately not complete and the recording was stopped at 17:15 - this is the result:


have alt I recorded this with the freeware Avidemux . For my next video, I should but I choose a more spectacular scene, as well as my role models:


0 comments:

Post a Comment