Sunday, November 1, 2009

Canadian Drivers License Number Generator

1.Übung - Me and my studies

First I will introduce myself.
My name is Luise Hoffmann and I live near Saarbrücken.
This winter semester 2009/2010 I started the planning studies in Kaiserslautern and am curious what to expect.

Why I am studying spatial planning?

attention to this program, I was on the "Abi-was-then" show in Saarbrücken in November 2008. The University of Kaiserslautern there was a booth and I am informed about architecture and am also encountered planning.'ve Contents and spoke to me.
I've decided for the study of spatial planning. One reason it through the different areas that it covers, as sociology, ecology, economics, law, planning, etc, very varied. I especially like, that you can work creatively and artistically.
I can imagine that the job of planners is very versatile.
I find it interesting to be able to deal with me always new tasks and ideas to develop team work and to achieve.
I hope that fulfilled my expectations of the study and the profession!

0 comments:

Post a Comment